How Our Propertyware Accounting & Bookkeeping Services Work
We review your Propertyware account
Upon receiving Accountant access to Propertyware, we will begin by getting a complete understanding of your business, what the current issues are, and really understand where we can make the most help in your operations. We’ll make sure the account is set up correctly, complete any necessary catch-up bookkeeping, setup company-specific processes, and audit any tenant/owner statements to ensure accuracy.
We complete your Propertyware accounting
Once Propertyware is accurate for your business, we start our monthly Propertyware bookkeeping services and reconciliation work on the current transactions. We will create a finance calendar specific to your business, streamline accounts payable & receivable processes, accurately categorize each transaction, and make sure your financial statements (both balance sheet and P&L) are audit-ready each month.
CPA review and monthly reporting
CPA reviewed, audit-ready financials statements and monthly reporting lets you easily stay on top of your company financials and ensures all Trust account laws are strictly followed. We take pride in making sure your financials are not only done but done accurately and efficiently.
REA is exactly the company and service we were looking for in our accountant. Real estate experts, ability to use our current technology stack, and honest, straight-forward pricing.
Propertyware Accounting & Bookkeeping Services Offered
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Accurate transaction categorization
- Manage accounts payables
- Manage accounts receivable
- Provide owner distributions
- Provide management distributions
- Bill pay & bill preparing
- Manage vendor, tenant, and owner profiles
- Implement & manage corporate level accounting
- Vendor ledger audits
- Tenant ledger audits
- Owner statement audits
- Prepare Income Statements, Reconciliation Reports, Owner Statements, and Bank Statements
- Track all rent collection and provide reports
- Track and implement tenant late fees
- Tenant communication and notices
- Owner communication and notices
- Track tenant rent increases and provide reporting
- Track and assist with 1099 at year-end
- Assist with year-end accounting and tax planning with owner’s CPA
- Provide on-demand CFO, controller, and tax consulting services
- Implement property and company budgets
Why Top Real Estate Professionals Choose REA
Accurately categorized transactions and reconciled bank accounts every single month. We are here to help complete your Propertyware accounting.
Prompt communication, proactive advice, audit-ready financial statements. We are your partner here to help you scale.
Save time, money, and resources having an outsourced accounting team that is an expert in Propertyware property management accounting.